Saturday, January 22, 2011

Welcome!

Hi! My name is Nicholas Leong and you are now in my blog and I'm sure that you will have a much more relaxing reading method other than keep on reading the text box and notes which are all in word that made you sleep. In this blog, there will be short notes and mind map. I'll go chapter by chapter with you except for Chinese. English and Melay. Sorry I can't you out on that three subject because you noly need to understand and nothing about all those stuff. My method is going 3 small chapter maybe 3 or 5 day and finish in about 2 weeks. Every Saturday I will renew the info in it to the newest one. If you have achieve 70% above and would like to join with me to write in this blog you are welcome but you have to go through test and exercise. I hope you will success in your exams and a relaxing 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Thx and you r going to have your nightmare from now on.....cz i got a million & one question to ask...hahahaha jkjk (just trying to soften things up) after reading only a quarter of the above i feel sleepy leh...why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously after 2nd thought - I come to realize my 1st comment was totally wrong ( I slept at 4am yesterday ) no wonder...i feel sleepy la...wakakka xD
    Now tat i have summarize the overall...it's kinda getting easier and easier. Thx to Nicholas for being so kind and helpful. taking your precious time just for us all...I really appreciate it. Once again...THANKS A MILLION ♥

    ReplyDelete